Job Type: Full Time Location: Chennai, INDIA
Apptium is looking to hire a highly creative and enthusiastic Graphic Designer to create engaging designs according to client and business requirements. You will work under the supervision of a Senior Designer to produce high-quality design work. You will create designs for our clients in conjunction with our in-house web development team that designs and optimizes websites for exceptional end user experiences. If you’re passionate about design and eager to learn more, we’d like to meet you.
- Work throughout the design life cycle from ideation through development support and testing
- Help translate business requirements to creative graphic designs
- Participating in various design projects from concept to completion
- Producing drafts, prototypes, and engaging design solutions
- Create style guides, standard operating procedures, and other guidelines to use as reference
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Join brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas
- Coordinate with marketing teams to create catchy designs
- Follow industry-related news and generate ideas around trending topics
- Review and update published content as needed
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative lead to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Identify new design opportunities and strategies
- Work effectively with Lead and manage deadlines
- Time-management and multitasking skills
- Ability to work with a team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Illustrator, Photoshop,InDesign, etc)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Understanding of visual elements (layout, color, type and fonts)
- Creativity skills and problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively are key.
- Candidates should be self-motivated and ready to hit the ground running.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and the ability to present designs to large and small groups.