Job Type: Full Time Location: Chennai, INDIA
Apptium is looking to hire an enthusiastic Junior UI/UX Designer to create engaging designs according to requirements. You will work under the supervision of a Senior Designer to produce high-quality design work. Your goal will be to create impactful designs that capture and promote our company vision. In this role, you should be highly creative and have a sharp eye for details. If you’re passionate about design and eager to learn more, we’d like to meet you.
- Work throughout the design life cycle from ideation through development support and testing
- Help translate business requirements and interaction design principles into user experiences that are engaging, intuitive, and consistent
- Work with project team to develop engaging designs for client requests
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Document designs, interactions, and other specs
- Conduct usability testing to resolve interface issues
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design issues
- Review existing Web applications for UI and usability improvements and work with team to implement
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Participating in various design projects from concept to completion
- Producing drafts, prototypes, and engaging design solutions
- Listening to feedback to hone skills and improve the design
- Understand project requirements and concepts
- Use various techniques to create drafts, models and prototypes
- Produce final design solutions (like logos, banners, interfaces)
- Pitch creative ideas
- Collaborate with team members to launch projects
- Take on special design tasks (e.g. color correction)
- Use feedback from other team members to improve
- Experience with UX (Photoshop, illustrator, XD, After Effects, InVision, Sketch)
- Experience with UI (HTML5, CSS3, Less, jQuery)
- Understanding of visual elements (layout, color, type and fonts)
- Teamwork skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Time management and multitasking abilities
- Creativity skills and problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively are key.
- Candidates should be self-motivated and ready to hit the ground running.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and the ability to present to large and small groups.