Job Type: Full Time Location: Herndon, USA
Digital Marketing Folks is offering a unique position for a skilled and passionate writer to join our marketing team. This individual will support the team’s content needs across a variety of mediums, including websites, blogs, digital advertisements, social media, printed materials and other channels as required. We are seeking an independent, highly motivated individual who can handle multiple deadlines and deliver excellent material for our clients and our team members.
COMPETENCIESAbility to adapt to specific requirements across different campaigns and work simultaneously on several projects at once are key. Strong writing and communication skills are a must.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCEBachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Advertising, Communications, Marketing, English or a related field + minimum 2 years of work experience as a content writer or related role with professional work samples provided.
ROLES & RESPONSBILITIES
- Research, write and edit content for online and offline marketing communications, including emails, social media posts, digital advertisements, website copy, blog posts, printed materials, proposals, documentation and user guides
- Draft landing page copy to support search engine marketing campaigns
- Draft ad copies to support search engine marketing advertisements
- Draft SEO-targeted blogs based on client requirements
- Deliver high quality, finished products with minimal editing required
- Collaborate with design, web development and sales teams to gather requirements and develop compelling and unique marketing plans
- Support additional content needs across the organization as they arise
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, SEM, social media, blogging, web content and web analytics
- Knowledge of digital content strategy and creation
- Excellent writing, editing, proofreading and research skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
- Strong attention to detail
- Solid understanding of technical writing and the B2B market
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills